Re: OpenEuphoria Survey 2023

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I feel really stupid because I filled out the survey last night, feeling like I was making an important contribution to the Euphoria community, but it was late and I was tired. This morning my brain told me that I probably totally screwed up the order of the last set of questions, having to do with priority of various things. I may have reversed all of them. Or, I may have done it correctly. I don't remember, it depends on whether the left or right side was most vs. least important of the options. Ugh, I hate it when my brain takes shortcuts to be efficient, then subconsciously processes things after the fact and realizes it may have made an error. I don't know without redoing the whole survey. *facepalm*

I don't know if you can see individual results, but my submission should be obvious, because I said I'm using RedyCode/Redylib. LOL Of all the priorities, multi-threading is the highest priority for me, so if my answer said it was the least important, then you know I screwed up and you'll have to reverse all of the results I submited. haha

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu