Re: [OT] misspellings

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...

I know some dislike postings labeled [Off Topic], but at least it shows the forum is alive. I was just visiting a forum to see how experienced people sealed a high pressure steam line connection in an automobile. You know, considering frame twist, parts vibration, and the car would be outside in sub-freezing weather, so bad idea to have water infiltrating the joint too. Well, when i saw no exchange of ideas, only one reply, and the last post was seven months ago, i closed the browser tab. I have no plans on going back to that site. I can think of half a dozen reasons for no more postings, none of them honorable. I don't want that experience to occur for this forum's visitors. Maybe it's the least i can do. I wish i can say we are fixing misspellings, but at least i can say Phix's self-reported errors are at more humorous!

Kat

Forums are a dying breed. They've been dying for awhile now. Its sad as I really like forums. With smart-phones, no one really cares for foumrs or so it seems. Although I think opinions are mixed on Reddit, I've heard Reddit shares some of the blame for forums dying. It is nice that the Euphoria forum is still active with how niche Euphoria is. Hopefully when Euphoria 4.2.0 is released, it will bring in some new blood.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu