Re: [OT] misspellings

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I know some dislike postings labeled [Off Topic], but at least it shows the forum is alive. I was just visiting a forum to see how experienced people sealed a high pressure steam line connection in an automobile. You know, considering frame twist, parts vibration, and the car would be outside in sub-freezing weather, so bad idea to have water infiltrating the joint too. Well, when i saw no exchange of ideas, only one reply, and the last post was seven months ago, i closed the browser tab. I have no plans on going back to that site. I can think of half a dozen reasons for no more postings, none of them honorable. I don't want that experience to occur for this forum's visitors. Maybe it's the least i can do. I wish i can say we are fixing misspellings, but at least i can say Phix's self-reported errors are at more humorous!

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu