Re: Object-oriented preprocessor

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I have updated my object-oriented translator. It seems robust enough to be usable on a daily basis now and it is still available on the link provided at the beginning of this thread.

It allows now multiple classes in the same file. An example is provided using win32lib_r2.ew, my restructured version of Win32Lib available on rapideuphoria.com and on archive.usingeuphoria.com. It has some debugging facilities too.

Arguments of the translator are the same as for the preprocessor: -i <input_file> -o <output_file>. It has to be adapted as a real preprocessor.

Run with parameters "-i test_classes.oex -o test_classes.ex", it translates the provided input file, test_classes.oex, in a file that can be executed by OpenEuphoria: test_classes.ex which displays a window with an MleText input.

It uses an updated version of my library that extracts variables of a string according to a template.

Jean-Marc

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu