Re: RedyCode - new features

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

The next version of RedyCode will be released very soon. This is going to be a fully functional IDE! I have accomplished all my major goals for this next release (as far as features). I'm just cleaning up the source and fixing a few remaining minor bugs, then i will spend about a week or so writing RedyCode Help and RedyLib API documentation.

Important new features to look forward to:

• Create projects based on a default template, with customizeable header text (copyright, liscense, etc.) prepended to each source file in your new project.
  • Built-in creole syntax documentation editor (useful for writing your own help system for your own apps)
  • Built-in BMP image viewer
  • Simplified project tree lets you browse source, docs, images, and external includes, which open in the tabbed editor.
  • Built-in hypertext help system
  • Portable setup includes Euphoria 4.1 beta binaries, stdlib, and redylib included, and you should be able to run a project with no configuration.
new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu