Re: Can not run GTK !

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
han45 said...

Hello everybody ,

i cannot run GTK GUI Library.

Have installed already all. There is nothing functioning.

Besides i have tried the win32lib. It functions but is not for me.

End of the story.

I TAKE REDY ! REDY REDY REDY

REDY is always running ! The code is reasonable !

End of story !

Well, thanks for the compliment. :) I have been using Redy for a diagnostics utility at work, and it has been very stable. Unfortunately, i haven't had much time to work on the next release of Redy in the last 6 months. I wasn't sure if anyone else was even using it, since it's incomplete and poorly documented at this point. Over the next few months, i will be working on event logging and displaying data as charts for this program at work, which will help me develop more Redy features.

jimcbrown said...
irv said...

Sounds good. Does it work on linux or macs? My business clients are all dumping windows since new computers started shipping with win 8. I'm busy converting all their utility programs to run real computers:)

GNU/Linux support is planned and IIRC partly in the works. I'd imagine that the GNU/Linux code would just work on the OS/X platform for OpenEuphoria if the right libraries are installed (e.g. libX11).

I am going to start porting Redy to linux over the next few months, as well as finishing RedyCode and RhodaPlot, and making many improvements to redylib.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu