Re: Enhanced IDE

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...

When I use, "Generate Program>Run project/Include," it crashes on me with a "CreateProcessHi failed," and it's behaved that way for some time now. I don't know if that has to do with my using Euphoria 4.0 or not. However, I can translate and compile the source just fine. I've never actually tried binding from within the IDE. Didn't know it was an option!

I've never tried translating and compiling outside the IDE, but looking at the sourcecode in my EXW file, that should work. I'll try it right away. And I do think the binding problem you have has something to do with the version 4.0

euphoric said...

What version of Euphoria are you using? Have you considered translating instead of binding?

I use version 3.1 I believe. I bind the programs using the Generate program option in the IDE, and have never used translation or binding outside the IDE.

SebastianStroh said...

By the way, I guess that this also means that nobody took over Judith's work. A real pity !

euphoric said...

Not yet. I think Derek is planning on taking it up again once Euphoria 4.0 is released...

Now, that is great news. Thanks !

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu