Re: Euphoria to C

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I got the newer version from sourceforge. euc created a non-functional executable file. ec and ecw produced similiar errors as before. The effect of adding the code suggested was to make the run-me.ex file produce errors and no longer function. The translation attempts also failed predictably.

Some suggestions and a request: Modify the downloads page. Remove the files and simply link to sourceforge and rapideuphoria. Create an area on the website for people to list programs that have been made to work with each specific version of the sdk. Regardless of the version on hand, any developer will be greatly assisted in finding programs and libraries that they can use. Please suggest a working, translatable, and compilable, program that I and other new users can use to get a demonstration of the benefits of translation.

Thanks for the quick reply jimcbrown,

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu