Re: submitting code

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jeremy said...
useless said...

So just to use an analogy, if i move next door to you, yell at you every few hours, flatten your car tires every night, have your power shut off constantly, cut your phone lines, slander you to the neighbors, and then you move, it's just pure coincidence that you moved?

That's not at all accurate. Maybe more like you guys decided to build a fence between your property line together then started talking about the design. After quite a few days of debating everyone finally came up with a design that was acceptable so building began. In one place that you built, Matt noticed a nail wasn't hammered in all the way so he finished hammering it in. Then you began complaining, arguing and whining that no one likes your work even though Derek had come over to Matt's house to visit and noticed Matt had missed 10 nails so he hammered them in real quick for Matt. Matt noticed Derek doing it and said, hey, thanks Derek! Soon, you tore down the fence and burned it in a huge bon fire since no one liked how you hammered a nail in.

That's a bit more realistic.

Jeremy

Except Derek also took care of my nails with no objections, while Matt just complained of my hammer color, the ground on my side of the fence, and the meaning of "here".

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu