Re: Mind blowingly impressive.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...

The male-dominated thread

Okay. We're putting an end to this right now.

I will not condone any language that targets anyone based on their age, appearance, body type, culture, disability, ethnicity, economic status, gender, identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexuality. Doing so is unnecessary and unacceptable.

We can attack ideas all day but we will not attack people. If you feel targeted or you do not feel safe conducting yourself on this forum then please, reach out to me directly and I will address it.

I will remind everyone that we all abide by a Code of Conduct here and and I will make every effort to uphold that code for all members equally.

Lately I find myself with little patience and zero tolerance for any form of in-fighting. There are not many of us left here and the last thing we need is to attack each other.

Consider this a warning, and again I am speaking to everyone here: we will all remain civil or we will all face consequences.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu