Re: OpenEuphoria Contributor Application

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Icy_Viking said...

I'd like to help out. Especially if it means getting Euphoria 4.2.0 out the door as soon as possible. I just don't know what I could contribute. Making wrappers and small games are what my main programming strengths are. I have a little bit of experience with web design.

Please start by filling out the form so you're on the list.

If we could formalize the process of wrapping a library, would you be able to contribute and maintain some official third-party wrappers?

For starters, I'd like to see Euphoria 4.2 ship with SQLite. It's become the de facto local database format for any programming language.

I have most of it wrapped here but it needs to be moved to to Euphoria and we need tests for verifying the wrapper is "in sync" with the library.

We also need to put together some unit tests and someone needs to be committed to keeping the wrapper up to date with upstream SQLite.

I can take care of moving the wrapper to Euphoria and with packaging the library into the release zip/tarball. I can work on the tests as well.

Thoughts?

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu