Re: Hypatia 3.0

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...
katsmeow said...

Instead i do only what i must (for lack of time and money), and beg for (and offer to pay for) bits of software (such as a usb lib) which i never get.

Offering to pay for? Honestly I'd suggest against that, considering what else you wrote concerning your finances. Better to save up for a new van that can get you out of state. (I've been looking into vanlife myself for a while now, incidentally.)

Didn't Irv say it was my decision? I cannot accumulate money as fast as prices are rising, etc.. The problem with van life is there is no place you can legally exist without approval and permitting rules by someone else. However, in a van, you can get away from neighbors and their drunken cussing, trash fire smoke, dogs, and guns (as long as the van keeps running). That said, if you need to replace the alternator belt or brake pads on your van, there is virtually no place you can legally do that. And the neighbor's dogs can legally stop you even if you own the land you want to do that work on.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu