Re: Bass Library?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Icy_Viking said...

If you want to make an updated wrapper for the Bass library go for it. I thought about making a wrapper myself, but I already made a wrapper for SoLoud.

https://github.com/gAndy50/EuSoLoud

You can use it with 64-bit Euphoria, you just need to use the 64-bit DLL along with 64-bit euphoria. I need to update it for use with Greg's FFI library, but it still works well. I guess I should say .so or shared library file in your case since you're under Linux. My OS is Windows, but I do have WSL installed. So I can test for both Windows and Linux. I'm a 64-bit OS myself, but I use the 32-bit version of DLLs or shared libraries for compatibility reasons.

hi Ice_viking :) I tried SoLoud Library wrapper I downloaded the 64 bit dll with SDL.dll from SoLoud Library site and tried the "flags.e" file I got an error :(

/home/ronen/Documents/euphoria/EuSoLoud-main/EuSoLoud.ew:40 in function Soloud_create()  
c_proc/c_func: bad routine number (-1)  

... called from /home/ronen/Documents/euphoria/EuSoLoud-main/Ex.exw:8  

--> See ex.err  

------------------ 
(program exited with code: 1) 
Press return to continue 

any clue what I'm doing wrong? i tried to look for the .so libs for linux but all I found was dll files 86x and 64x I'm using the 64x dll...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu