Re: Updates on Eu 4.2.0

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Icy_Viking said...

Hello,

I'm just curious if there has been any recent development on Euphoria 4.2.0?

I've been trying to put the memstruct feature through its paces and I've run into a few bugs with parsing and other runtime crashes that I need to sort out. I'm also still debating renaming the keywords for memstruct. I'm open to input and suggestions on this. Pretty sure it's a trivial change in the parser. If we eventually pull in Matt's OOEU to add classes, I'd definitely want to avoid his current "euclass" keyword and just use "class" instead.

Current Proposed
memstruct struct
memunion union
memtype typedef

I'm also trying to get a continuous integration environment set up using Docker and GitHub Actions so that we can have more regular release cycles. Ideally you'd be able to run something like docker run openeuphoria/euphoria-build:latest on your own machine to get a complete build, and GitHub would run the same thing on pushes and merges to verify the build was passing. Then when we tag new versions, it could package everything and publish it to the project's "Releases" page.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu