Re: rapideuphoria.com

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...

So there's to be NO user contributions at all for OE or Phix or Eu?

I have no plans to add any such feature, no. But you make it sound like we're banning contributions altogether, which certainly isn't the case.

I offered a variety of options in the other thread:

ghaberek said...

If you're looking for somewhere to host new Euphoria-related content then you will not find it on this website. I've considered it in the past but I think we've moved beyond the need for hosting on individual websites when there are so many good websites dedicated to that purpose. I suggest using Github, but you could also use Bitbucket, Gitlab, Sourceforge, etc. Then post a new topic on this forum to let everyone know about it. We can even post it to the news section for added visibility.

katsmeow said...

Well, i guess i can delete the lil code i whipped up today to do this (console printout) ...

What you do with your code is up to you. But you won't accomplish much by waving things in front of people and then threatening to throw them away. We're not children, Kat.

Your open and honest dialog is welcome here, but vague threats and passive-aggressive posturing are not.

Please keep our Code of Conduct in mind before hitting that "post" button and remember that we are all here to work together, not against each other.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu