Re: Roadmap to Euphoria 4.2

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

It seems I've been unclear in my request for assistance in auditing the documentation.

I was comfortable with Mercurial (the old way) and have not yet switched to Git thinking. But yes, I get the gist of the process, and yes I will be using it to help with the docs update.

Yes, anything done in the wiki and formum has to be manually added to the Git repository and then checked again.

What Irv and I are going for is a platform that anyone can edit and contribute to the docs. My current solution is to clone the docs into the wiki which allows anyone to edit them. I have started to do this but ran into fatigue problems. If you can not do this easily I will continue until I have editable wiki docs.

Then the process would be to download the wiki, do a diff to see what editing changes have occurred, then copy the changes to the source-code, then have a set of docs that have to be reviewed, ....

This will work!

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu