Re: Wrapping Functions When Matrix is Involved

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Icy_Viking said...

Now all we need is a useful way to easily wrap structs, or if Eu had a struct function of its own.

There several options available in The Archive. I wrap all my structs by hand without much difficulty. See this comment.

I'd like to get Matt's memstruct* changes merged it after we get a proper 4.1 release out. It seems ripe for being a "version 4.2" feature.

(*Although I'm strongly considering changing "memstruct" to just "struct" -- but I suppose we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.)

So how is that 4.1 release going, anyway? I'm still struggling with the spaghetti soup that is the monolithic Makefile.

It's slow-going and I've been putting more effort into Euphoria MVC because I think more work is need to refresh the website.

If anything, rebuilding the website will act as a good proof-of-concept that 4.1 is viable for full release.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu