Re: RedyCode 0.9.2 released

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ryanj said...
Mike777b said...

Thanks for the reply.

It fails with the following error message:

C:\eu\eu405\RedyLib\RedyCode-master\.\euphoria\include\redylib_0_9\gui\objects\textdoc.e:1069

<0237>:: 'Keep_newlines' only needs 1 argument

tokenize:keep_newlines(,token)

With a carrot on the next line pointing to the comma.

tokenize:keep_newlines (from line 264 t 266 in tokenize.e):

public procedure keep_newlines(integer val = 1, atom state = g_state) 
	eumem:ram_space[state][IGNORE_NEWLINES] = not val 
end procedure 

Looks to me like it takes 2 arguments.

mike

Sorry, version 0.9.3 doesn't work with Eu 4.0.5 yet because it uses a eu4.1 version of tokenize.e and syncolor.e, so i would recommend going with the default settings so it uses the included euphoria version for now. I fixed this problem in the next version, which will be released in the next few days, along with several other significant improvements.

If you use don't modify anything after unzipping redycode, bindredy.bat should just work, and redycode.exe should be able to open projects and run exw files with no problem, unless there is a special-case bug that i don't know about yet.

I'm not sure what you are saying I should do. I didn't modify anything after unzipping redycode, bindredy.bat gave me the error. Are you saying I should wait until the next release? If so, I'm perfectly willing to do so. If not, then let me know the alternative.

mike

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu