Re: Rikki-tikki is male. OpenEuphoria is genderless.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...

Baden Eunson made some errors. I emailed him. I could post that email here, but it might run afoul of the code of conduct.

In a case like this, I'd recommend contacting the admins via email to ask if someone can review it first.

katsmeow said...

who was it that wrote a chat program in Euphoria years ago, with a front page splash of a woman on a motorcycle? Isn't that programmer an admin here now?

I don't know the answer to this. I'm not familiar with that program (or it's splash screen).

katsmeow said...

Care to post that highly stylized image one more time?

Probably a bad idea. If I'm reading the implications correctly, it'd probably violate the CodeOfConduct.

katsmeow said...

As for there being no discrimination here,

I think this is a very complex topic that at least should be handled on its own thread. (Or multiple threads. E.g. one thread to discuss discrimination of Republicans by Democrats.) If there's an active dispute between a group of individuals, it might be better for all concerned to take it off the forum via the "contact administrators" link, to avoid "personal attack" accusations.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu