Re: Packaging and Eubins

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...
Jerome said...

Forked from Happy Birthday to Euphoria 4.1.0

dcuny said...

How is it that there have been no 4.1.0 releases in the 11 months?

Why am I wasting time on bugs that have already been found and fixed?

I have been out of touch with Euphoria lately but I'm still interested in helping. I put together the 4.1.0 beta release and don't mind taking on that responsibility again. I have access to Linux, Windoze, ARM (pi), and OSX through work so I've got the OSs covered.

Perfect. Please get 4.1.0 beta 2 out ASAP!

Jerome said...

Forked from Re: "Fixed" bug

jimcbrown said...

One of the long term tasks is to get a build server set up so binaries will be produced automatically on a daily basis. This way you could just download the latest binary, build from today's source. We used to have this, but currently lack one.

What would it take to implement this again? It this just some automated scripts that build Eu and then upload to eubins?

Thanks,
Ira

Yes, it was. I still have the scripts. What we lack is a public server.

I have some room on a shared web host, and i plan to get a VPS in the next week or two. I would be willing to provide a place to store files, or run automated builds. Let me know what OS, packages, user accounts, resources, etc. would be needed if you are interested.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu