Re: Moderation

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

I've said before that I was willing to compromise. It appears Kat isn't, at least not directly, but if a middleman can help accomplish that, then I'm all for it.

There's no method of contacting anyone connected to this forum, except to post to the forum. When posting to the forum while banned, more than one post i considered private to jimcbrown was let thru, and then used against me. The problem with your "compromising" is i have never heard anything in private from admins, and i cannot contact admins.

jimcbrown said...

Technically, only two of the usernames that I know of that Kat has used are under extended moderation (not banned, mind you, just moderated): useless_ and john1988.

I have never used the nick john1988, or even seen any posts by that nick.

jimcbrown said...

Imagine this. A police officer pulls you over for speeding and gives you a ticket. Is that something personal? I'd think not - the officer is just doing their job.

Now imagine that you attempt to fight back by swearing at the officer, insulting that person's ancestry, etc etc. Does it become personal at this point? I'd say yes, but only because you made it so.

What if the dashcam caught the officer calling you john1988, and doing other things, while gagging you?

jimcbrown said...

Now imagine that you tried to claim that all this happened because of a personal dislike the officer took to you. In my view, such a claim is patently false.

What if the officer claimed to be trying to compromise, yet making sure the victim had no way to speak to anyone?

I need to point out that i am answering your comments and accusations against me, and i see no difference in this procedure than everything previous that you claim is a ban-able offense. So i expect you to wrongfully delete this post as a "continuation of the old habits". Please remember, there is no way to contact admin in private to say what i have said.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu