Re: How to add to Edit Text default context menu

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
andi49 said...

Hi

I think win32lib has much more to offer for bigger projects.
What do you mean with 'completly replace the functionality of the context menu'? That's a real big task.
I added some of the functionality (based on the picture in your link) to the program (only using functions allready in tinewg). 'Paste' is still not handled
and there is no 'getColorDialog' like in win32lib.

But maybe it helps you to go on.

Andreas

This is amazing. If this library can call the Windows font dialog, why can't it call the Windows color dialog? The disabling of Paste requires the ability to interrogate the Windows clipboard. That is a minor issue, since if there is nothing to paste, nothing will get pasted. Actually, I really like your library, and I was hoping that we could work together to expand it, if I were to port my program to your library, and found things were missing. If you are interested, let me know. If you would like the current version of my program, let me know. It is too large to paste in a forum.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu