debugger

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi - I'm pretty new to euphoria and have a question on the debugger: I've used it before with no problem so don't really know what's going on. Anyway, does anyone know of some reasons why euphoria would leave debug mode? I have a routine which calls a subroutine. I turn the debugger on in my routine with the usual "with trace", and "trace(1)" - works fine. Goes into debug mode just like it's supposed to. Then I go past the call to my subroutine: it immediately comes out of debug mode and back to regular mode. WHY? I've tried putting "trace(1)'s" in the subroutine - doesn't do ANYTHING! What are all the obvious things that could make it behave this way - as I figure it must be something obvious that I am missing because I'm so new to the language! I can partially get around it by using plenty of write-to-screens, but this is very tedious, as you can imagine. I'm certainly doing something quite stupid, so I thought I'd post a question on general reasons why euphoria comes out of debug mode as a first step in correcting this.

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu