Re: Euphoria 4.1 Linux 64-bit bug?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...
K_D_R said...

Under Ubuntu 12.1 64-bit, using the gnome-terminal and the LXterminal, ed.ex does not display single and double quotes correctly. Single (') or double quotes (") are not visible, nor any text that follows, until a closing single or double quote is entered. For example, if you enter 't or "t, you will see nothing.

Likewise, the symbol # is not visible when entered, even without quotes. If a SHEBANG line is entered, the ! symbol is not visible when it follows the # symbol. If the file is saved, and loaded into another editor, such as nano, the text is displayed appropriately.

#!/home/ken/euphoria/bin/eui 
     -- displayed by ed.ex as 
  /home/ken/euphoria/bin/eui 

I see this behavior with 32-bit 4.1, too. It looks to me to be an issue with the syntax highlighting.

Matt

Yes, I think so. I can run an older version of ed.ex which syncolor.e doesn't use tokenize.e using eui 64-bit Linux and everything works fine.

Kenneth Rhodes

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu