Re: [OT] dictator

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ArthurCrump said...

Winston Churchill once quoted that "Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others that have been tried". But I am in England, so I don't even know which US politicians are Republican and which are Democrats.

Arthur

In a way, it doesn't matter. There's been presidential promises for actions only congress could do, and promises for action that the president will veto anyhow. There's been actions passed with no money to put into practice, and idiot stuff done behind everyone's back with way more money spent than needed. There's a candidate here running for office on the basis of "jobs", even tho that position has zero job creation powers. The ads for judges here features a checklist, one item is "be a servant of god". I want out of the usa.

I would like to know what the usa candidates will do about the financial cliff at the end of the year. No matter who wins the presidency, Obama will still be in power when the crunch hits.

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu