Re: Raspberry Pi revisited

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless_ said...

I do not have a Pi. Nor will i consider buying one as long as i have unanswered questions about it, or need to find answers on non-english sites. After all, not even YOU can tell me about the 512K of ram YOU mentioned.
useless

As I said, I am still waiting for mine. In the meantime, surely, an expert like you and a long standing and most senior developer of Euphoria, can put together Euphoria for Raspberry Pi that can generate Pumpkin Pi for the coming Halloween, or at least a candy dispensing machine that I gave the URL of.

Forgive me for misunderstanding you before. I thought you were not English speaking, because you did not seem to grasp simple facts about Raspberry Pi or its tremendous acceptance in the educational world, or its tremendous demand, or the voracious appetite of Professors and teachers who buy Raspberry Pi by the 50s and 100s.

I am looking forward to your forthcoming release of Euphoria on Raspberry Pi.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu