Re: Enhanced IDE

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...
SebastianStroh said...

Unfortunately, from time to time (whenever I need some specific program), I use Euphoria and the win32lib Enhanced IDE, and now that I am experiencing a problem (ticket is already created) it seems that there is no support anymore. I hope I am wrong, though !

The ticket system is not for Win32Lib. You should ask your question in the forum.

Lots of people are still using Win32Lib-IDE, so somebody will probably get to it. Sometimes it just takes longer than 29 minutes. :)

As far as alternatives, look into EuGTK and wxEuphoria.

I'm sorry that I gave the impression that I was impatient. I created the ticket to get the problem solved, and after that, I created the forum topic to know what alternatives there were. The "it seems that there is no support anymore" was referring to the fact that Judith isn't working on the IDE anymore, not to the fact that I didn't get an answer in 29 minutes !

Clumsy me ! Thanks for the suggestions.

By the way, I guess that this also means that nobody took over Judith's work. A real pity !

Grtz.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu