Re: Manual section of OpenEuphoria is wonky

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ABC said...
CoJaBo said...
ABC said...

How many people do you know of who quit or chose not to use Euphoria because of a 301 REDIRECT message?

You misread my post- the issue is that there is no 301 redirect. If I had access to the site, I could implement one in like 1 min. If I had access to the domain controls, I could do one better and point the domain to the correct IP in the first place- but RobC owns it, and he is pretty much AWOL.

Due to this and other serious (but easily correctable) issues with the site's structure, it is unlikely someone looking for a programming language would even ever find Eu.

And just how many have failed? Do you have names or numbers? This issue is a matter of looks, not substance.

Just thinking, i could repoint openeuphoria.com, but technically Derek would haveto ask me first. And no one uses the .com, they use the .org, so well, whatever.

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu