Re: windows ce 6.x

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

If there is a C compiler for it (preferably gcc or watcom c) you could compile it from translated sources. Translate on a intel x86 computer then copy the tree including the c files that were generated to the ce device. On the ce device rerun configure on the ce device and then make.

To translate you will need a recent EUPHORIA binary for Windows. Not beta 2. Beta 2 is out of date as far as todays sources go. Soon a new beta or release candidate will come out. I recommend you get that one.

On the computer install the EUPHORIA and then cd to the source directory and execute the following commands:

configure wmake source

Then copy the tree with c files and execute the following commands:

configure wmake all

Please let us know even if it works very well. If you don't have gcc, nor watcom I am sure someone here could generate a Makefile for the compiler we have. It is supposed to be both ANSI compliant and portable. However, to ce portability is completely untested by us developers and I will be surprised if nothing goes wrong.

Shawn

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu