Re: eDBI problem simplified

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Thanks for the help, but I think I'll backtrack now - I previously was using Euphoria 3.1, win32lib and EDS with great results and virtually no problems. Thought I'd try Euphoria4, wxEuphoria and eDBI to be right up to date. My feeling now is that either eDBI is not mature enough for production use (I do wonder how the web-site manages) or that there is just insufficient qualified available support as no-one has had a solution for what seems to me to be a 'gross' problem. As I am going back to EDS it seems that there is no point sticking with Euphoria4 as basic and essential tools like wxedb don't work with Euphoria4 yet. The one bright thing from the exercise - I think I will change from win32lib to wxEuphoria - easy enough to use and cross platform just for the cost of a dll! So - back to 3.1 and EDS for me. Thanks to those who tried to assist. Roger

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu