Re: Keeping Euphoria Files Updated With Development?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

The easiest way was just to check out svn trunk and build that with the latest eubins.

Now, on windows, you can download a recent eubin (13 megs) and it includes a full working tree (binaries and includes and source) as well as an svn working copy, saving you the time needed to checkout trunk.

To keep the svn working copy updated, just use 'svn up' command (or install TortiseSVN on windows and use that to keep update to date).

For other OSes, you still have to check out svn trunk and download eubins separately.

I feel dumb, but I think a that went a tiny bit over my head. I am on windows, but you lost me with eubin. Euphoria binaries? Where are those hiding? Perhaps you can help me find these eubins you speak of. Do you just mean one of the releases, like 4.0b2? Those don't seem to have any svn information. Or do they?

I've checked out the trunk, but those don't have any binaries, maybe these eubins I'm too silly to locate are them. I can do some compiling if necessary, but I'm a little lost in the structure. Is there some simple recompile .bat I'm missing somewhere?

Forgive my n00biness, I'm getting my feet wet for the first time. So thanks for the help.

Damien

P.S. I have TortiseSVN and think I know how to use it.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu