Re: submitting code

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...
useless said...

"to" was about the difference between "yielding a task", and "yielding TO a task", and YOU converted that to me not understanding what the task manager does, even after i tell you i wrote a cooperative task manager for the C64 in the mid 1980's, in machine code, poking bytes into memory. I also used Windows 3.1 and 3.11, i still have the install floppies, both were cooperative multitasking.

I know how the task manager works, i know how i write code, i know how i spec the timeframe for each task.

No, you still don't understand it (or are being deliberately obtuse) if you're still saying "yield to a task". You yield to the task scheduler, and it decides which task to run. I believe that you did all of those things. It doesn't make any difference to your understanding of how euphoria multitasking works at a low level.

Matt

1. $%&#$^&@H$@!$# tun8913 4yri17 3yoircqe

WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS

YOU are the one being insanely dense. Jeremy MISstated a proposal that said yield TO a parent, i objected to that suggestion. Why the hell can't you follow from one line to the next? I KEEP SAYING i object to the proposal that that happen. Turns out he didn't mean that at all, after 2 days of fighting to get you to understand the difference, and now here we STILL are, with your lil peabrain stuck on me thinking that is the way Eu's taskmanager does it, because i objected to it!

Bruce? See?

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu