Re: submitting code

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless said...

"to" was about the difference between "yielding a task", and "yielding TO a task", and YOU converted that to me not understanding what the task manager does, even after i tell you i wrote a cooperative task manager for the C64 in the mid 1980's, in machine code, poking bytes into memory. I also used Windows 3.1 and 3.11, i still have the install floppies, both were cooperative multitasking.

I know how the task manager works, i know how i write code, i know how i spec the timeframe for each task.

No, you still don't understand it (or are being deliberately obtuse) if you're still saying "yield to a task". You yield to the task scheduler, and it decides which task to run. I believe that you did all of those things. It doesn't make any difference to your understanding of how euphoria multitasking works at a low level.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu