Re: [wxEuphoria] max size window?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...
DanM said...

ok, how do I specify that a window fills the screen?

I tried:

main = create( wxFrame, {0, -1, "Media Demo", -1,-1,-1,-1, wxMAXIMIZE} ),

and:

main = create( wxFrame, {0, -1, "Media Demo", -1,-1,400,300, wxMAXIMIZE} ),

neither gave expected result.

If I can start out with a full size window, then maybe I'll be able to figure out how to put the Media control etc where I want them.

I probably just gave it a bad size, into which is didn't fit. Not sure if it wants a particular aspect ratio or anything.

It looks like there's a wxTopLevelWindow::Maximize that we haven't wrapped. You could alternatively use show_fullscreen(), which is wrapped. For just figuring stuff out, just put the size as something like 1000 x 800 (or whatever's appropriate for your screen size.

Matt

I guess I'll figure the screen size & use that to open the frame, as show_fullscreen() only semi works: empty flag fails, I forget what -1 & 0 do, but all the rest of the flags are "no_this, no_that, no_something else", so I chose no_toolbar, which displayed the full window with the Media control in it, but did not load the file to show (no return from the "ok" var, indicating fail to load file).

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu