Re: my first impressions of EUPH4 beta2

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
harito said...

1-Almost all of the text files in Euphoria 4 beta2 are not shown correctly with Windows Notepad (win XP), typical case when you try to read a linux text file in Windows (bytes 10/13 stuff), but since this is the Windows-Dos version I would expect to see text files formatted correctly, and with text files I mean all source code (.ex, .e, .c, .h), and not only .txt files in all folders

any comments about this???

harito said...

2-in the docs folder there should be a doc.ex program, but I didn't find it

Actually it is doc.exw and I said it should be in the docs folder, because in the readme.doc file it says:
"To rebuild all .doc and .htm files from the .htx files, type: docall"
but when I check the code of docall.bat it calls the program doc.exw, but it is not included.
And the file also says:
"Junko Miura's documentation generator (contained in this directory)..."
but it is not included.
So what I mean is, if in the docomentation says that a file is included, it should be included. So either the information of the docs folder should be changed or the file should be included. Or at least explain that the file will not be included yet

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu