Re: my first impressions of EUPH4 beta2

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
harito said...

2-in the docs folder there should be a doc.ex program, but I didn't find it

What do you expect that doc.ex would do?

harito said...

3-ok, 3 comments, not 2, I've been euphoring since about 4 years, I started with EUPH-2.4 And I want to continue using EUPH as the only existig programming language in the universe, My first intention is to continue using EUPH-3.11, but I'll give a try to EUPH-4, all the new features seem to be really cool, there's just 2 things I'm a little concerned about, unicode and locales, I do mainly DOS (and just a little Windows and Linux) programming, just like many many other EUPH users, and unicode and locales are completely useless in DOS, I guess they are not only important but necessary for Windows and Linux, but for DOS ??? So I just want to make sure that I understand correctly and Unicode and Locales are non-DOS features.

You are correct. I don't think any of this will be supported under DOS because there isn't any easy way to do it, aside from, I suppose, getting fancy with code pages, or something similar.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu