Re: A Few Questions from a Guy That's Been Out of the Loop

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hello Jeremy.

jeremy said...

I would say that three months is a realistic time frame, maybe sooner. We are just about to release the first alpha. We are hoping that people will pick it up and bug test like crazy so that bug reports will come in quickly and soon after the release, not 2 days before we decide to release a final smile

Wow, three months is close damn close in terms of my project, since I'm looking at about six months before I am far enough along to release it and make it meaningful. I did download what appeared to be the latest snapshot of the binaries from your site. Unfortunately, it would seem that the remainder of the files is a one-at-a-time proposition. I am hoping for the whole tamale being zipped up for a beta soon. smile Right now, I don't have a Linux machine handy, but I have found a Subversion client that I can use and I am downloading it now. (Bit of an assumption that you folks are using Subversion.) Any chance I can do an anonymous checkout?

- Travis.
(my account name) -at- gee mail.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu