Re: Error Number 500

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Shawn Pringle B.Sc. said...

The Error 500 number comes up every time I say you are wrong Jeremy. Maybe this is not actually a bug but a feature?

Shawn, I updated to latest creole and that has fixed the non-ending eucode bug. This URL use to fail:

http://openeuphoria.org/EUforum/index.cgi?module=forum&action=thread&id=100588#100588

But now it works. Further, I fixed a bug that would cause a 500 when you forgot to enter a name, subject, body or entered the turing question incorrectly.

After those two bug fixes, I cannot seem to make a 500 error occur. If you have a specific URL, please let me know what it is, I can then figure out what the problem is.

Shawn Pringle B.Sc. said...

You should check the server logs for more information as well ex.err.

A translated application does not write a ex.err file. The server logs on openeuphoria.org are not the easiest to get to, I can do it, but I do not have time right now. Reporting a URL would be very helpful.

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu