Re: Prev/Next Fix

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Jeremy Cowgar said...

Don, this is backward from any forum I've seen. You can look at Yahoo Groups, Google Groups, phpBB and others. Newest posts are on page 1 at the top of the page. Some have an option for sorting in reverse order that would put the latest post on 3,439 at the bottom of the page, but that's usually the exception.

Hi Jeremy

I just noticed I get a 500 Internal Server Error when clicking on the thread view, just for this thread.

Also, I wonder if some people (like me) were confused with this Prev/Next thread thinking of the Prev/Next on the message view rather than the list view? I like the newer/older model in the list view.

My only gripe is having "Next" (on the message view) being so far to the left. It seems strange but it seems more comfortable to have "Prev" on the left and "Next" over to the right of the screen (like I think the old EUForum had). But that's not a real biggie :)

Gary

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu