Euphoria web server

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I am embarrassingly ignorant on TCP/IP and the like. I want to have a web server (in euphoria, of course) which I can use to run CGI programs - also euphoria. There is a nice contribution called webserver, a few years old now, using the eutcp4u package which is even older. The webserver runs as stated, but I can't access it from another computer on the same local network. Does anyone have any suggestions (polite, practical preferably) about how to get a basic webserver going? Our network here is just a simple peer-to-peer thing with specified IP addresses - 192.168.0.nn style. I imagine once it works there it will be able to work over the internet if I use a host name or whatever it's called. It always seems that the basic networking system is horrendously complicated but should be standard for most requirements. The webserver - by L.Bryant? - is nice in that it writes parameters into a file called input.txt, runs the cgi app, then picks up the reply from output.txt. This suits me to the ground. But I can't even get it off the ground, and I need help. So please.... AndyD

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu