Re: warning from Euphoria

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi

In the olden days, when I programmed (dabbled more correctly), I had a heck of a job including files because each of the files that I had incleded had to say what else was included and define each of the functions to be included (or something, I basically gave up in the end, mot=re hassle than it was worth, and stuffed as much as I could in one file as possible)

Euphorias include system is much nicer, and the forward ref issue is easy to work round, with routine_ids, and function shuffling, but wouldn't it be nice not to worry about that?

Brother sister circular includes, when they did occur, could be resolved by the programmer using namespaces where the program required it, with the interpreter stopping with a warning when the situation arose.

As I say no biggy, but I'll just keep chucking it in every now and again. I kept on about a decent forum, and look what we've got now! (cheers btw)

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu