1. EuSDL2 Feedback

Hello,

I would like some feedback on my SDL 2.0 wrapper. Any bugs, suggestions or tips? I really wanna make this a good wrapper. I have wrapped the functions for SDL 2.0, I have tested and I know it works, but I would like some additional input from others. Anything that could use improvement? Has anyone else taken the wrapper for a test drive?

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: EuSDL2 Feedback

I have poked around in it a bit, but haven't really done much with it. All my OpenGL work uses the old 1.2 wrapper for setting up the gl context and input capturing and, of course, a half dozen unfinished games. Doesn't look like much work would be needed to upgrade between them. From a casual glance it looks like good stuff. I'd be more then happy to give you more feedback when I bounce back to Euphoria but at the moment I am wading through Android development.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if any work is being done to port Eu to android? I swear there was some chatter a while back about this effort.

Steve A.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: EuSDL2 Feedback

ssallen said...

I have poked around in it a bit, but haven't really done much with it. All my OpenGL work uses the old 1.2 wrapper for setting up the gl context and input capturing and, of course, a half dozen unfinished games. Doesn't look like much work would be needed to upgrade between them. From a casual glance it looks like good stuff. I'd be more then happy to give you more feedback when I bounce back to Euphoria but at the moment I am wading through Android development.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if any work is being done to port Eu to android? I swear there was some chatter a while back about this effort.

Steve A.

Thanks for the reply. It would be nice to have some more feedback when you get around to using it. Android development with Euphoria seems interesting. However that is getting a little off topic here.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu