1. Webhost Sucks

Forked from Re: Euphoria Sucks

Can we change the subject of this topic already? I understand the original intent that someone might think Euphoria sucks because it's hosted on a bad host but that has nothing to do with Euhporia sucking. Someone might come to that conclusion but no sense in shoving the idea down their throat.

Jeremy

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Webhost Sucks

jeremy said...

Forked from Re: Euphoria Sucks

Can we change the subject of this topic already? I understand the original intent that someone might think Euphoria sucks because it's hosted on a bad host but that has nothing to do with Euhporia sucking. Someone might come to that conclusion but no sense in shoving the idea down their throat.

Jeremy

You are right. I should have thought of this earlier.

Anyways, back on topic, so it looks like the forum was down from 4 to 8 minutes today. Greg?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Webhost Sucks

*bump*

It's not good when I have to re-load the page 7-10 times before I get the page.

People fresh to Euphoria aren't going to try that many times.

4. Re: Webhost Sucks

euphoric said...

*bump*

You give me the impression that this is a problem with nearly every page you look at regardless of the time of day etc ...

This problem almost never happens to me. I might see that one or two pages per day might need to be reloaded, but then only once and not 7-10 times.

How many pages per day is affecting you? Is it really 7-10 times, and have you got the stats to back that claim up?

Is it more of a problem during certain times of the day rather than other times?

5. Re: Webhost Sucks

euphoric said...

*bump*

It's been at least a week since I've had any 500 error. I was just assuming, I guess, that was the case for most. I did have a report or two from Matt in this past week.

Jeremy

6. Re: Webhost Sucks

jeremy said...

It's been at least a week since I've had any 500 error. I was just assuming, I guess, that was the case for most. I did have a report or two from Matt in this past week.

It seems to be more common during the week. It seems like there are times when for a few minutes, all I get are 500s for the forum, or any other cgi-served part of the site. Docs tend to work.

Matt

7. Re: Webhost Sucks

DerekParnell said...
euphoric said...

*bump*

How many pages per day is affecting you? Is it really 7-10 times, and have you got the stats to back that claim up?

Per day? Varies. Sometimes, like you, I can go most of the day without a hitch.

7-10 times? Yes. That's what caused me to make my post. I literally had to click the reload button at least 7 times to get to the message post.

I have no stats. I'll try to keep a log for the next few days and see if I can find a pattern.

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu