Re: IUP in Phix

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
axtens_bruce said...

attempting to install IUP from but Phix wasn't seeing where the installer was putting them, or so it seemed. Where does Phix look? The install was putting everything under /usr which seemed odd to me at the time and still does.

I'm going to struggle to help you there. See https://openeuphoria.org/forum/136656.wc#136684 for some background, from two and a bit years ago. I've twice successfully installed IUP on Linux, something I'm not particularly keen on repeating, one of which ended up in my home directory, which doesn't sound right to me, but what do I know? (I'm primarily a Windows person, btw.) If you get the IUP installer to work (Let me know of anything missing from the Phix docs regarding installing IUP) and you know where it's put it, try passing that path in as the parameter to IupOpen(). If you think you know where the runtime should go looking, try explaining that to me, or perhaps updating demo\pGUI\pGUI.e\iup_open_dll() directly.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu