Re: Hypatia 3.0

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
andreasWagner said...

Small program that communicates with an Arduino via Modbus.

Modbus is a Google thing now? So you cannot talk directly to an Arduino with OE on a windoze computer? I am confused, because Wikipedia says Modbus is (was?) a Modicon thing (Modicon no longer existing), which uses ethernet or almost any serial protocol? Why can't i find such a thing on Ebay?

RobertS said...

And yes, DeepL is amazing, how did we ever do without it?

Well, i wrote a translator for Tiggr, that used several online services as resources. Tiggr's interface was on irc, of course, and i wrote a http client in mirc for tapping the internet. A difference between the online services vs Tiggr is Tiggr could download data and learn from it, such as trapping phrases rather than do literal translations. German, Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian. Just another block of code i deleted years ago.

Kat

PS : i just tried to upload code to show how i got along way back in the olden daze, but OE's pastebin crashed.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu