Re: hello nice to be here i'm new here

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ron77 said...

hello everyone i wanted to ask you all if there is some sort of chatroom for euphoria programmers and coders like an irc channel or a discord server or a matrix channel?

Euphoria *was* on freenode, but that net suffered a hostile takeover, during which all channels and nicks were deleted. So Euphoria moved overnight to Libera. I thought the #Euphoria channel was registered at one point, but maybe not. One quirk of channel services is a channel can be registered only by someone who is chanop, which for an unregistered channel would be the first person to join the empty channel. You can infer a lot by there being so little cooperation that everyone will not leave it long enough for one person to re-join alone and register the room.

For what it's worth (zero), both #OpenEuphoria and #Phix have been registered almost 2 years now, and no one goes there. OpenEuphoria could register to own ##OpenEuphoria if they wished to.

I wrote a lot of irc code the last 25 years, and deleted most of it.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu