Re: EuGTK

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
cran0g said...

Hi Folks,

Related to my earlier posting about not being able to get win32Lib working, it turned it it was because I had installed the 64-bit version of Euphoria. win32Lib, as the name suggests and I should have realised, is designed for the 32-bit environment.

I glanced at the info page on EuGTK and was wondering if it operates in the 64-bit environment. Doesn't appear to say so on that page.

Can anyone clarify that for me?

Many thanks,

Bill

Here is some info on EuGTK https://openeuphoria.org/wiki/view/eugtk.wc

I have only used EuGTK briefly. However is the wrapper was made using the 32-bit DLLs, then you will need the 32-bit version of EuGTK, if it was wrapped using the 64-bit DLLs, then you'll need the 64-bit version. You'll get errors trying to run a 64-bit wrapper under a 32-bit version of Euphoria. I learned that the hard way. The page says only 64-bit versions (for windows) of GTK are being maintained as of now, so you should be okay with the 64-bit version.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu