Re: Cannot Get Win32Lib to Work

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
cran0g said...

Hi Folks,

After a long break, I'd like to get back into Euphoria. A lot has happened - it's OpenEuphoria now, for example. I have installed Euphoria 4.1 on my Windows 11 laptop. I unzipped Win32Lib into the same Euphoria directory and then rebooted to get any environment variables updated. I went into the Demos folder of Win32Lib and tried a few of the exmples by double-clicking them from a Windows explorer folder. Up came the CLI window with the error:

<0212>:: Internal error at E:\Euphoria\Win32Lib\Include\Win32lib.ew:7527 <0268>:: Scanner unhandled class 0

When I hit the enter key, another message appears:

Fatal run-time error: <0213>:: Failed due to internal error.

I tried several of the examples and I get the same error messages. Getting Euphoria to work in the Windows environment is critical to me. Any ideas from you folks?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Perhaps you are using the old win32lib. You may want this https://openeuphoria.org/wiki/view/Win32Lib.wc Scroll down to the bottom of 2020 update which updated win32lib for Euphoria 4.1

There has been some talks about rewriting a new win32lib with the newer features and more modern Windows API. Although Euphoria is a small community.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu