Re: Why do People Use Euphoria?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I will agree it's not particularly appetising if you just slop it on the side of a plate, but it is
actually quite nice in pancakes as an occasional treat (hence me having no idea how much it costs),
and is perhaps one of the closest things there is to a traditional Lomax family recipe.

Besides, I am borderline anorexic (as in can easily "forget" to eat for 48 hours), so be careful what you disparageblink,
and anything I can put in my mouth, even if you don't like it, simply has to be classed as a good thing!
I suppose it is quite probably rather more disgusting if you decide to bleach the chicken first...
Gotta be nicer than those corndog things that the Merkins claim is an actual foodstuff, anyway
(at least, that is, the ones where there's no distinction between the sausage and the batter,
and for extra repulsion factor, I am talking about the ones allegedly made out of chicken).

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu