Re: EuMVC:Dealing with favicon request

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...
ghaberek said...
euphoric said...

Does downloading the ZIP not get me the latest code?

Yes.

Dang. That ain't right.

Sorry, I meant "Yes, it gives you the latest code." It's just zipping whatever you'd get with a git clone.

euphoric said...
ghaberek said...

You should be able to use a static handler for this instead. You can add multiple routes to the same handler.

What happens if I don't provide a route for a given URL? Does it try to serve up a static file anyway?

By default it will return a 404 error with the message "The requested URL was not found on this server."

If you have a default route handler set (the "*" catch-all) then it will call up that handler and you'll need to respond accordingly.

You can see that behavior here: https://github.com/OpenEuphoria/euphoria-mvc/blob/master/include/mvc/app.e#L708

And if you're running through a real web server like Nginx or Apache, then that's beyond the scope of EuMVC and it may serve up static files depending on your configuration, so be careful.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu